This Blog is no longer active...

Thoughts of Colour


Sunday was beautiful, the skies made me think of summer and my small, surprisingly lovely backyard. I am located in the downtown area of this city but I am lucky enough to have maple trees surrounding the yard...Not the usual for this area because it is mainly commercial.



Last summer we did a lot of work building a deck and putting up fencing (all from salvaged wood). So this year it is ready for the pretty stuff. Here are some of the flowers I ordered from the Vesseys catalog...



And the fairest of them all...My favourite. Angel's Choir Poppies...



I am usually not a summer person but I am itching to get out on the deck with a great book, a huge mug of coffee, surrounded by these...

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful blooms. Should be paradise out there with your book and coffe.Enjoy!