This Blog is no longer active...

Procrastination Benefits

I'm sure there are actually a million reasons that procrastination can be good...missing the fateful voyage of the Titanic for example...But here is the one I'm blogging about...

I gave my boyfriend a bag full of magazines to drop off at the local woman's shelter.

He didn't.

Today I was cleaning out the trunk of his car (while he was changing the bearing on the back tire, in case you're interested) and I found said bag.

Full of Domino Magazines, including the premiere issue.

Thanks Andrew ;)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fabulous! I only ever bought one issue of Domino unfortunately - it was very hard to find in Australia, but I thought it was so much fresher than most US magazines, it actually reminded me of Australian magazines. I know I'm biased, but we do have absolutely fantastic magazines here.
Have a good day Andrea!
Catherine