This Blog is no longer active...

Inertia

I have been feeling pretty low lately. The stresses of being upright have been playing with my humour. I have none and can't abide it in others...Not good!

So I have made a plan to get out of this downward spiral...

  • To read only inspirational and up lifting things for the duration...
  • To get out in nature as much as possible...
  • To eat well...
  • To take care of my physical self and do the self care regime (nails, hair, etc.)...
  • Limit media exposure...
  • Show up to do my creative work...
and to write my
and if none of that works I guess I'll have to fly off to a deserted island somewhere to spare everyone my furrowed forehead!

I hope you are feeling happy and confident right now and I do accept suggestions. What keeps you moving in the proper direction?

No comments: