This Blog is no longer active...

3D

Yesterday my dad and I brought my niece to the new Ice Age movie, I think it's the third Ice Age movie but it was the first for me and my first theatre movie in about 1.5 years. While watching movies I like to read magazines, eat popcorn, cuddle up on the couch, play with the cat, paint my toenails...So obviously it's rentals for me...But I digress. It was 3D. It was amusing. It triggered a terrible migraine headache, I was really, really sick after. Does anyone know if this is common? I am confined to (gasp!) 2D movies for the rest of my life?! Ha ha ha.

This is actually the perfect segue to these creatures...


They are milk teeth and the bizarre, sweet creation of Inhae.

My Milk Toof the blog was inspired by the question...
What happens to baby teeth after the whole quarter under the pillow deal?
Well Ickle, Inhae's baby tooth showed up on her door stoop one day and the rest is hilarious...
Take a peek.

No comments: