This Blog is no longer active...

Donation Wednesday brought to you on Friday!

I didn't feel like doing much on the computer these last few days so here is what I donated on Wednesday...


I brought tons of magazines to several different places.
The seniors home just a block away got the gardening and general interest mags and some flowers that I picked from my scant garden. The woman's shelter further away got health, lifestyle, yoga mags, some novels and two bags of good clothes and shoes that I never wear. The hospital just over the hill got decorating mags and an odd mixture of what was leftover...
My cat acts really strange when I'm cleaning out. As if she feels she is next to be thrown into the box. I only consider it when I have to clean her litter box!

Hope you have an awesome and fun weekend!
xoxoxo

No comments: