This Blog is no longer active...

Book Crossing

Books are quite possibly my favourit-est thing.
Well, no, but they are much more reliable and interesting than the average person!
:/ Hopefully my boring, unreliable friends aren't reading this...;)
There is a deli/cafe/bakery/import shop here where you can take any of the books on the shelf to read and then bring them back for others to do the same, and so on. Dad and I were there a couple of days ago, taking a much needed break from renovating the bathroom (after an hour or so...You see why we are taking so, sooo long...). I saw this book...

I've never read anything by this author before but the Sticker on the front got me...This book is a traveler. Maybe it has something interesting to say other than the words written on the pages. Alas, the book has been to less places than I, but I am hoping that will change. I'm dropping her off at the airport, hopefully someone traveling to London, Paris or Rome takes her along for the ride...Even another province would do.
Read about Book Crossing here. The number on the book above is BCID: 816-582-4941, check to see if she gets to Paris before I do...

No comments: