This Blog is no longer active...

A Little Something


Here is a sample of some of the things I saw and did on my wee trip "around the bay"...












These are shot with an old Nikon digital camera (thrift shop find), 5 mega pixels and little creative control...
This camera retired on our trip because it just doesn't cut it anymore.
I am now learning to use Andrew's Pentax (14.6 mega pixels and lots of control) but there is little space on my computer to get these photos downloaded. So I expect the quality of my images to improve in the coming weeks, though the sharing of them, at least for awhile, will slow down. I have found that I love, LOVE, manual focus. No more focusing behind the intentional object of interest. Yay.
I hope you are all happy, warm and well.
xoxox

2 comments:

tena said...

I love these pictures. Especially the tree on the left side of the frame with the gorgeous red leaves "floating" about. I can't imagine how much better your photos will be with Andrew's camera!

Glad you're back! It's still hot down here but your pics make me think of fall.

*fitcetera* said...

just stunning and gorgeous!
Glad you made it home safe and sound.

this reminds me that I have to play more with my camera.
I'm such an automatic girl.
and me with control issues.

my word ver was *pocker* lol