This Blog is no longer active...

What's in a name?

I have changed the "Title" of my blog.
It is now "Fit to be Seen"...It seems to better follow the direction I am heading in...
I believe that if you already subscribe or follow, the title will still show up as "Beauty and Old Things", but if you follow from now on it will show up as "Fit to be Seen"...I may be completely wrong here! Let me know if I am wrong and you know how this actually works! So I'll leave it to you...Change the name with me, or not.

What do you think of the new blog name?
xoxox

3 comments:

Torilpia said...

I changed it .. :o) Nice name .. :o)

It's been a while since I've had time to visit - kind of busy these days ..

Had to stop by - to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Hugs!

Katie J ♥ said...

It showed up as "Fit to be Seen" for me. I think it is totally apprepro :-) Looking forward to seeing more in 2010 and wishing you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas Miss Andrea xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sounds Wonderful To Me!