This Blog is no longer active...

Five Senses Friday


Seeing: Sun breaking through cloudy skies...The beams playing on the waves...

Hearing: tap. TAP. tapitty-tap-tapitty-tap-tap-tap...Dog toenails on hardwood...Seagulls, ducks, the ocean...

Tasting: Smoked salmon, pickled muscles, crackers, coffee and brownies. Yum. Lunch.

Touching: Coarse dog fur. Soft cat fur. Mom's warm hand. Hot coffee mug...

Smelling: Dog. Salt water. Coffee.

6th Sense...
Intuition:
Needed things are headed my way...

I hope you are having a great Good Friday...
xoxox

One of my Mother's photos. Karma (the cat) in a birdhouse made by my Grandfather adorned with the Newfoundland Republic flag...I'm unsure of the date this was taken...Last summer perhaps...Pity the bird who flies into that house!

7 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

I can see your senses are tickled in a good way...and OMG, is this photo precious or what? i just sent Karma a big kiss!

xx

Shrink to Fit said...

What an adorable picture. I'm sensing lots of love and attention coming your way ;)

xoxo
Tena

isabelle said...

great 5 senses!
enjoy your weekend :)

Don said...

I sense good things too! Great photo.

!Booksinista! said...

sumptuous...all of it!

Line said...

c'est adorable!!!!

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Ooh, it sounds like you had a lovely trip!!

Happy Sunday