This Blog is no longer active...

♫ Slow in the Fast Lane

The drive home last night was wonderful!
The sun was low in the sky and the rain covered roads were like a pavé of topaz...
Behind me a brilliant red and orange sky.
In front a rainbow.
I passed two moose grazing in a field of fresh budding grass. Their horns just starting to peek from the tops of their heads...
Gorgeous raindrop dimpled lakes adorned with detritus...Shiny black, grey and white rock covered in lacy lichen.
Forests of green and branches yet to be covered, sometimes accented with a single crow...
On the radio a program taking me from city to city, country to country, by song.







The perfect way to leave a relaxing weekend.
A perfect start to the coming week which brings with it a lot of work!
How is your week looking from this Monday afternoon?
xoxox

CrowNology

5 comments:

Megan Belcher said...

Sounds beautiful! :)

P.S. Did you see my new feathery friend Alfred in my "Mothers Day" post yesterday?!

Shrink to Fit said...

I can see the beauty...

That song put a smile on my face and made me want to get up and dance! Hope you have a fun week :)

xoxo
Tena

;) said...

It's a perfect road.. post ;)
My day will be fine after my visit here !

inna karenina said...

sounds wonderful!

I've lots of studying ahead, and hopefully some really warm weather and seeing friends too:-)

Have a great week!

Abigail Jasmine said...

I love car rides like that..
So magical.



LoVe n' HugS!