This Blog is no longer active...

Creativity Boot Camp ~ Day Three.

Random word prompt...Multilayered ~ Bokeh and Tulle layered perfectly...
Creativity Boot Camp ~ Mutlilayered
We were supposed to write about our Creative Buzz Killers...

Without saying exactly who...It's someone I love the most but who is sooo practical as to not see the true {or monetary} value of Art...Though he does help out a lot with the acquisition of the tools to create...
And the cost of the tools is a huge drag on the implementation of my creative whims!

xo

♥CrowNology

5 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I think I'd have to list myself! Hard to believe, perhaps, but I know I am the only one who truly limits myself. The only one who gets to decide what I do on a daily basis and who determines what is a good way of spending time and what isn't. The only one who succumbs to fear at times and says I can't.

MrsLittleJeans said...

I am with Maria-Therese on this, I can be my own buzz killer! As for you Madame, stay away from the buzz killer or distract him!

XOX

kerin rose said...

two words...USED tools...lots of them ( and also not from jewellry houses...home depot, harbor freight, lowe's etc)!

Line said...

I love this shot Andrea!!

Nina said...

Hi there sweet soul!
Thank you for your comments and guess what, I´m terribly late too! But there just has been so much going on I´ve not had a chance to do any other way. But I´m still happy I joined, and will do some work after I´ve enjoyed a cup of coffee first.
Sending you a warm hug,
Nina