This Blog is no longer active...

Happy Monday!

rustic

There are some beautiful things happening outside right now and I've been out there as much as possible.
Backyard Bliss

I've planted Anemones, Rununculus, Columbines, Forget-me-Nots, Cosmos, Sweet Peas...
Planted

We visited the local farm and nursery. And my friend, a pot-belly pig named Tetley who loves ice cream cones...
Tetley

Baby Bunnies!
Bunnies

I made a yummy lentil stew, accompanied by a crusty rustic beer bread, goat's cheese and a delicious rhubarb crisp for dessert {and the next mornings breakfast if the truth be told!}

We drove about an hour outside of the city and browsed {and dreamed} the land for a site to build a future home...A lake on one side, the ocean on the other...A perfect tiny community.

We stopped into a garage-bus-yard sale and bought some treasures...Still searching for vintage cameras...At another flea market this weekend Andrew {ecstatic} found a Canon rangefinder. It wasn't functioning properly but he had it firing within the hour...
...

We visited my Father and toured his property...Oh I can't wait for the beans to grow! And the tomato, leek, peas, beet, carrot, strawberries, spinach, apples...
Apple Blossoms

This was in the ground...What was it?
tooth

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and have a great week ahead...

xoxox

♥CrowNology

5 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Hard to top that one...flowers, bunnies, plants...what more! Don't you want to make time stop sometimes? I do.

XXX

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

BABY BUNNIES!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥´
I also love that still life with the frame you have going on!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Wonderful finds with those artistic eyes of yours....esp. love the violas. I've been meaning to plant my flower pots and am SO wanting to get to it, but it turned cold here, so I'm glad I haven't gotten around to it yet. But soon, I hope.

Megan Belcher said...

YAY!

Relyn Lawson said...

Andrea,

I'd say you know just how to spend your time and savor summer. I especially love the idea of planting ranunculus and petting pot-bellied pigs. thank you so much for following along with my blog. I have to tell you, it really made my day. I also wanted to ask you, did you make the Paris icon out of words in your sidebar? I think it is just wonderful.