This Blog is no longer active...

An Auspicious August...

To You Gorgeous Beasts!
I hope the ‘magnificent, majestic’ month of August brings many riches to you...
"Toy" Bently ~ Film
Taken with a cheap...CHEAP...film camera and expired 200 film. A double exposure...One landscape and one portrait.
I was anxious to see what came from this camera...Sadly nothing great but I will take another roll with an eye for better composition...It may be able to do more...I'd like to get some 12 exposure film...That way these experiments would be more economical and faster...
I think I'll shoot film for the majority of August. I have 5 working film cameras. They are 35mm {3} and 120mm and greatly underused at present.
Anything interesting planned for August?
xoxox

♥CrowNology

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what your experiments with the cameras turn out like. my plans: work + play. and its my birthday at the end of the month.

inna karenina said...

can't wait to see either. :) i'm jealous about those 5 working film cameras! i used to have just one but it turned out, it's not working. right now i would love to have one. badly.
anyway, my plans for august: two weeks of work, visiting sister in northern finland, then move.

P.K said...

I look forward to seeing your film experiments. I have a collection of film cameras and have been promising to use them. Hmm, maybe I should.
A happy August to you.

Line said...

Hi Andrea the shot with your feet and the other one with the miroir is great, happy monday!!

kerin rose said...

my only working film camera is a little i-zone from kodak( remember they take little tiny 1" polaroids?)...no film to be had anywhere! :(....I love that camera...

as for August, I plan to be HOME and trying to teach myself copyediting!

ox