This Blog is no longer active...

Five Senses Friday

Leek Seed

Seeing: Leek seed flowers in an old wine decanter on my table...Things to organize...

Hearing: Expanding my musical zoo...Through Putumayo...


Tasting: Lavender Dark Chocolate and espresso...

Touching: Painting supplies. Tonight I start the living room walls "Colonial Aqua" {main} and "Cloud White" {feature}...

Smelling: Lavender, chocolate, coffee, oniony leek flowers, wet dust...

6th Sense...
Intuition: Just do it!
...

What is happening in your sensory world today?

Have a wonderful weekend...
xoxo

♥CrowNology

6 comments:

WrightStuff said...

I can't tell you how much that Argentine Tango awakened my senses! Wonderful.

MrsLittleJeans said...

Mlle...your senses are in splendid places and as I suddenly peaked at your wish list I noticed that I had wished for the same copper bracelet....nice going! I cannot express my senses today...they are somewhat frazzled! Love from my heart to yours...xoxo

MrsLittleJeans said...

PS..cannot tell you how much I love the flower picture...fantastic!

Don said...

I'm doing it! Makes a lot of sense.

Dorte said...

Oh, that tango video is just wonderful.

Relyn Lawson said...

I love the five senses posts. When I was in Oregon I spent quite a long time taking pictures of that same type of flower. Do you know what it is??