This Blog is no longer active...

Hunchback Hurricane

 Igor: [sings] I ain't got no body, and nobody cares for me.
Category 1 Hurricane
...in my backyard...
Scary.
Winds make me uncomfortable...12o+km winds especially.

Drooke is a fraidy-cat.

Wish me "no power loss!"

Hope it is calm where you are...
xoxox

♥CrowNology
Click on image for source


**Update**
I came through unscathed...Plume your magical wish worked...M an even scarier guy rents my upstairs apt. HEH. Thanks for the love...Reno's are moving right along...I am searching for the perfect piece {31" x 51"} of used solid wood to make my desk top, I know it's out there somewhere.
xo
**end**

10 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

Oh my!!! Hang in there, my dear: fond thoughts your way!!

xo,
A

Unknown said...

good luck!!!

Megan Belcher said...

Stay safe! ...and nice use of a clip from one of my favorite movies ;)

Shelley said...

hunker down and take care!!!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Hang in there...I hope it calms soon! I love that Igor though...you have the loveliest sense of humor my friend! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I would be more concerned about that man being in your home, he looks like he might be ready to put someone to the guillotine...

But Igor aside, I prey the winds calm down for you dear.
and that freaky man leaves your home too:P

M

The Noisy Plume said...

No power loss!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

So glad you came through it ok...that IS scary stuff...and I hope you find the wood for your desktop by this weekend. :)

P.K said...

I am glad to hear that you survived the storm! It certainly was a serious one. Good luck with your renovations.

meg fee said...

so glad you came out the other side unscathed!