This Blog is no longer active...
I am ensnarled...
Trouble seems to love me these days.
One of the worst looking {and feeling...} Autumn's I can recall.
Tenant issues, Man issues, Cat issues, Heath issues, Loss issues, Ennui issues...

Last Winter's Film {developed yesterday...:|}
~Last Winters Film Photo~

But...
Today it snowed for a moment.
I do love snow.
I am looking forward to all of this ugliness being covered in a blanket of pure clean white...
I am looking forward to new start in most areas.
New {or used ;)} better things...
Soon. {please!}

Sending you love and wishes of renewal...
xoxox

♥CrowNology

11 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...



Last night, snow fell over my town.
A lot.
I couldn't sleep so I got up at 3, had tea, lit a candle and watched the storm. I don't like snow and winter at all but it was strangely cosy just this once.

kerin rose said...

and the same back to you,sweet thing!

MrsLittleJeans said...

I wish I were there so I could be with you! Keeping you in my heart! xoxo That snow is so beautiful!

Grey Lemon said...

Nice photo! Sending you some warm thoughts
xo - G

Ashley Sisk said...

I wish good things for you soon! Love this snowy picture.

Heather said...

and sending them back to you too. I hope the snow helped give you a fresh outlook! xxoo

Heather said...

ps - love the red berries on your header...

Theresa said...

Wishing for some positive renewal for you!

Nina said...

Sending you lots of strenth and warm thoughts!

Ida Nielsen said...

Sending goodness right back to you :-) Love the picture!

Nancy*McKay said...

...i loveLOVElove snow too...makes me smile all the while it falls down on me...XOXO