This Blog is no longer active...

Five Senses Friday

Seeing: This wee symbol on my local weather report...A "Winter" Storm Warning. Ah Canada! :)




Hearing: Grunts, yips and purrs from my storm sensitive cat.
Tasting: It is 7am and I am tasting a {single, after regular breakfast} Belgian Chocolate crackle truffle...With my black coffee. I really must say...These. Are. Something! Good.
Touching: Cocoa dusted goodness, the handle of a favourite mug, keys of the laptop, Fur of the Drooke {similar to Hair of the Dog but effective with varying ills...} and a beautiful crochet blanket to ward off the cold...
Smelling: Not much. Congestion...

6th Sense...
Intuition: A snow day today is nothing to worry about. No plans for exiting the warmth of my home. Though some of my kindred have to commute or work in this...So I am sending safe and warm thoughts to them...

What is happening in your sensory world today?
Any Spring snow where you are?


CrowNology

F.S.F originated here

5 comments:

Susan said...

A light dusting of snow on the ground here as well. It's a snowy white day today and I'm just about to bundle up in fleece and down and take those sweet dogs Missy D and Samuel out for a hike along the petite iceberg strewn beach xo Susan & les Gang

Andrea said...

Hmmm...Susan,
I think I may need a dog! And a beach. I live downtown and though it is great sometimes...Sometimes it is not. XO Stay Warm Gang!

Lizzie Derksen said...

Seeing daffodils in the lamplight
Tasting peanut butter oatmeal and dates
Touching a wet cold nalgene bottle
Hearing Tim sleep under the sound of my typing
Smelling peanut butter
Feeling stress

P.K said...

There was plenty of snow here, and it is very cold. Spring is flirting in a cruel way. Have a great weekend. I am looking forward to powering down on Saturday.

windrock studio said...

Nothing to complain about here this morning, we even have a bit of sun, yay! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your photos ... your kitty looks alot like a Maine Coon, Bubba, that was with us for 18 years! and I always like the tree shots so much.
SusanMarie