This Blog is no longer active...

Friday Evening Drive

Open up

Reflected

Open
This may make me sound a BORE...But I love to spend my Friday nights next to the radio.
Alone.
I like to listen to music alone...If people are around I want to talk, to connect.
Tuned to CBC Radio 2 if at home, or bouncing between channels if driving.
Friday night brings out the best musically in these stations...
Radio 2 Drive with Rich Terfry, Tonic with Tim Tamamshiro, and House of Blues with Elwood Blues {picked up by a local radio station}.
Driving last evening with the wonderful soundtrack, the beautiful skies and my camera {which I've taken a keen interest in again...} was perfection.
I think my magical mojo is slipping back into my soul...

How was your Friday night? Any regularly scheduled things you do?

CrowNology

6 comments:

Lizzy Derksen said...

This was so good to see.

Friday nights are apartment-cleaning nights for me. I try to get everything ready for a weekend of writing, lazing, and taking excursions. Sometimes I bake bread, or put a pot of soup on.

Andrea~CrowNology~ said...

Lizzy...Next time you are baking bread throw the switch on the radio...Seeing as you are Canadian. You get it too...Let me know if you younger lot enjoy it too! ;)
XO

gallerydarrow said...

We hiked to the top of a hil,l had a picnic froze our buns off, took lot's of pictures of the beautiful clouds.

I like to listen to the radio alone on Sunday.

GORGEOUS ride!!!

xo Ro

Kathleen said...

the radio makes everything better.

Heather said...

Beautiful shots...I love a relaxing friday night!

mice_aliling said...

We just moved to another house so my entire weekend was spent cleaning and organizing...Kitchen and a bit of my room was done...I am now going to deal with shoes :)