This Blog is no longer active...

Full of Nothing...

Dodging


When we open spaces, physical and mental, it certainly creates a vacuum...
What fills the space opened is up to us.
When we discard {whatever form that takes, hopefully through donation and recycling} and pare down, nature gives us something wonderful to work with, time. Simplifying simply equals more time.
More time to focus on what truly fills you...with happiness.
Have you been bitten by the essentials bug? What have you lost that gives you more?


CrowNology

6 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

Hi, Andrea!

I am in the process of giving away things I love: it feels important: I don't need everything I find myself clinging to. I am also selling pairs of boots I no longer wear: just paring down.

It's so good for the soul!

xoxoxo,
Allison

Andrea said...

Allison...I noticed a pair of lovely ~in my size~ boots on your blog...My calves are good strong peasant stock calves though and I've to get a pair that fit there... :)
I think your prolific creativity will flourish with your paring...Don't You? oxox

graygirlstudios said...

I've lost lots of material things that didn't serve me anymore, and have gained some perspective, and time with those I love. good trade.

kerin rose said...

my life has been stripped bare in so many ways this year, I cannot even speak them all....and yet I am so curious and excited to see what comes in to fill the 'space'....I love that feeling of anticipation.....

siga said...

Hardly achievable, yet very desirable goal... (sigh) I love your ways of thinking ;)

MrsLittleJeans said...

that is very profound Andrea...or maybe just said beautifully but I think my thought was that we tend to use material things to fill the hollow inside...I know I do xoxo