This Blog is no longer active...

Five Senses Friday ~ Afternoon


Bloom...
I am looking forward to seeing this tree in bloom again...Soon, I do Hope.


I See:
A rewarded effort...I set a goal for losing and have lost. Just a smidge but a nice start...
Things that call to me, when my camera is left behind. The cold rainy morning followed by a warm dry afternoon made ethereal ribbons of mist climb into the sky...
A dead mouse, left on my bed by Ms. Drooke as my weekend present. What a thoughtful girl she is!
And this. I love it.

I Hear:
Driving home from classes today this was playing...LOUD!

I love the lamp shades...

I Taste: A cupcake and tea. Yesterday's wish was granted today except I wasn't laying about in bed...

I Feel: Sore muscles...And it is good.
A little hermetic...I feel wonderfully alone and unpopular on Friday nights... :)

I Smell: Vanilla frosting. Earthy tea. Peppermint~y me...

6th Sense...
My Intuition Tells Me This...
I am too addled and tired to hear...


What is happening in your sensory world today?


CrowNology

F.S.F originated here

No comments: