This Blog is no longer active...

And You?

So I was feeling much better last weekend and decided it time to head back to school with renewed vigor...A desire to grab hold of everything presented to me...Squeezing the last juices from the last month of the program...

Then Monday night I got really, really sick...I've been vomiting, dizzy and headachy for three days now...
I said to my best friend last night on the phone..."This whole Spring/Summer I have been 'crazy' or sick..." She's not doing much better either, poor thing...

I was wondering how has your Spring/Summer been so far? What have you done?

I have watched a record amount of movies {really liked this one, and this, and this one too...} and it must be said that I am not a movie person.
I have read nothing* for the very first time since I was five.
I've done nothing to the house in a few weeks {3? 4?}...
I've taken very few photos. I did, however, load film into my "new" Pentax last night. I am so happy to have that camera! I can't wait to see what she gives me!
Last night I was out to get some air and some shots of the fantastic moon but had to come home again. I was seeing two moons, figured it was me and that I hadn't unknowingly moved to Mars...Pretty but disconcerting...

It seems this is the "Summer to Undo Me"...Perhaps there's a novel in there...I have two pieces from the last two months that would be better {worse?} than most fiction! Alas sharing in "real time" would be beneath me. But a story of fiction...Now that would be something else entirely wouldn't it?

Anything better than fiction happening with you? Comments are a safe venue for sharing! ;P

Have a wonderful Thursday night...
XO

CrowNology

*not even the newspaper...

4 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Dear Friend. why are you sick? Are you taking enough vitamin D? And C?
Since you asked I will tell you that I have had the busiest of all busy springs and summers...office work + lab + teaching...I somehow do not mind it terribly because it reminds me of when I was in graduate school...and then the smallest thing I do on the outside seems heavenly...I am reading a book about Lakota Woman Patricia Locke and taking an on-line course on community dev...I did have hand surgery and now recovering...all good! I can go on but then I would bore myself : )
Take it easy...sending you cat kisses and hugs xoxo

St. John's Mom said...

Anything better than fiction... no, not really. I hope you are feeling on the mend soon. I've been struggling lately but am hoping the summer, and all its bright goodies will lift me back up! Here's to July ;-)

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such a terrible time with your health. I hope you're over it soon and come back with more "vim, vigor and vitality" than ever before.

Nothing better than fiction happening in my life...the drama is dissapearing and I'm actually waking up feeling ridiculously happy for the first time in my life....hey, now that I think about it, THAT'S better than fiction!

Andrea said...

MLJ...I think I have a bug. UGH. And of course the summertime blues...Hope your hand is healing and that you have some free time to take care of yourself in there too. Kisses to your boys and you too of course!

St. John's Mom...I hope you enjoyed the weather these last few days....Vitamin D in big doses! xo

Kate...Wow. That is much better than fiction! Bravo for you...I hope it gets better and better. xo