This Blog is no longer active...

Summer Work

Today my dad and I did some work on the outside of my house. He built me the garden gate, the fence and the flower box, all from salvaged pallet wood! I love it all!
These photos are "during" and I will share the "afters" as the various projects get completed...

I wanted the back of the gate to be two zee's instead of the typical mirror image of each other...
I am planing to paint the gate a bright colour, though I'm not sure which yet.
I am leaving the rest of the wood the weathered gray colour because I love the ambiance it gives. A nice backdrop for the flowers and trees and natural "art"...

My front yard! About 5' deep.
This is my beach rock garden under the front step and the planter with my newly planted Hosta.

I really wish I had proper before photos! You would not believe the differnce.

Built by my dad and environmentally friendly how much better can it get?

xoHappy weekend!ox

No comments: