This Blog is no longer active...

To Anyone Who reads Via Google Reader...

If you Subscribe to my site through Google Reader then you probably got a post that I decided to later pull. I posted a cool little animation from the Youtube site. However, after watching the video I noticed the "related videos" (that I can not control or remove) that Youtube puts into any embedded videos showed some things that I really couldn't put on my blog. I am a huge fan of ducks, they are one of my favourite animals, and one of the "related" videos scrolling across the bottom was "Piranha Devours Duck". I couldn't watch something like that, so I wouldn't promote it on my blog either. I checked with Youtube about how to remove them but it didn't work. Why some moron would tape this is beyond me. Why it was related to the cute video I wanted to show, I have no idea? I didn't even look at the other "related" videos I just deleted the post.
I am sorry to have posted something with information in it that I wouldn't promote.

No comments: