This Blog is no longer active...









Another good one...
Made me laugh and cry.
A light read with a heavy topic.
Mostly gave me something to do while lying in bed not sleeping! :)
Liked this quote considering...
"Three in the morning is a horrible hour. It's too late to be up and too early to get up. It's a limbo, a hell, when the sheets are damp and cold with the nightmare perspiration and the blood in the veins moves too quickly, thumping up my neck into my temples like a crazy clock counting the millions of minutes until morning: why, why, why?"
Read this one in less than 24 hours...
4/5
CrowNology

3 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Well described...that feeling of not being able to sleep...I suggest a tape to listen to with lovely music and imagery...I used to do that to control my anxious mind. xoxoxo Keep them coming though!

AppaloosaMoon said...

...it's time you come for a visit...tabletop beach does wonders...or maybe it's my brew...

Miz said...

I loved that book as well.


MizFit