This Blog is no longer active...

Why?

The Writing is on the Wall...
This is the wall next to my desk and computer...

Mostly ideas...{what about?...}
Some challenges...{like spending a day shooting in only f16 because I almost always use the shallowest DOF possible}
Reminders...{send that stuff}
To Do...{set up next flickHERists to interview, start film course books}
Needs...{jig saw, step-up ring, camera protector, coffee grinder}
Wants...{a nice ring, really good watercolour paper, a couple of books}

Tonight I am packing away the Mac so this corner can be plastered, sanded, outfitted and painted.
I am making a little built in to house the "office".
A little corner of my living room devoted to ideas and communication.
While I am gone I have scheduled a couple of posts {photos} but will be unable to post your comments or comment back to you...I will catch up as soon as I can though...
I may be able to use the old laptop but I'm not sure yet.

Have a happy week's end!
xoxox

♥CrowNology

4 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

I love your wall posts...perhaps I need to change mine...one day I will show it. You have lovely plans and will miss you for sure but use the time away to your heart's content...XOXOXO

Dorte said...

Like the colors of yournotes. Sounds nice about the home office. Enjoy your days away :)

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Good luck with the continued home updates...hope it turns out just the way you want it to :)

Anonymous said...

I love the unique shape of your post-its! Also, I'm excited for your little office space. I'm hoping to get a little space of my own for that soon too!