This Blog is no longer active...

Late Night

It is 11:30 pm, -4°C and I just put two loads of laundry on the line...
It was awesome.

I love using the clothesline. I love night. I love clean laundry. I love the stars in the sky. I love the contrast of the hot clothes on palm, the cold air on opisthenar...Wisps of white steam blocking the celestial view. Tomorrow when I get up {I plan to sleep in until 10:30am or so} to the forecasted 9°C, the clothes should be dry and smelling fresh. :) A sense of accomplishment before my day even starts...

Life is good.
Very good indeed.

...and now...

Hot cocoa with these...
Curled up in bed watching this...
Reading more of this...Which is excellent and very interesting.
Staying up really late because I want to and there is no class tomorrow!


CrowNology

6 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Wishing you a delightful weekend and from the sound of it, it shall be so. xoxoxo

Magdalena said...

oh that feeling of fresh air,night, clean laundry is so great...i love that too.

Hugs

windrock studio said...

Andrea, how cool to think of someone out hanging laundry on the line at 11:30 at night! Keep enjoying, have a wonderful Easter weekend.

gallerydarrow said...

I like the way you plan things....enjoy! xoxox

Susan said...

Very interesting links. I love links, especially from interesting people. I love laundry hung on the line, you & I we have many, many things in common.

Enjoy your weekend ! We're off to our Fundy Isle on Monday - can't wait xoxo Susan & les Gang

Unknown said...

I love this. The picture you've painted in my mind of your hot washing in the cold night air, of the starry sky, and then the thought of you curled up until the wee hours with a good film and a good book is just brilliant! Inspired!

Thank you.