This Blog is no longer active...

Headlines

Dark Times
News...
I am signing up to do Power line Technician as my Trade, September school start probably...
I've lost 20lbs since May 1 ...
My living room is looking pretty nice to me, though I still have work to do...
I can not focus enough to read anything...
I've started anti-depressants this month to help get me through these summer blues...
I've not used anti-depressants in over three years so I am depressed about taking anti-depressants...
I have become an avid journal~er again...
I love to eat white chocolate chips and strawberries with a nice glass of Carmenere...
I've lost my bike lock and can not go out without it, but know as soon as I buy another it'll appear...
My Dad bought me an awesome drill and brought me a slice of cheesecake today {isn't tomorrow Father's Day? Silly Fadder!}
I found a very nice vintage Pentax with an awesome {1.4} lens that I am very happy to spend the $20 on :D ...
My heart is healing too slowly...
I have a wonderful guy friend who loves me and vice-versa...
There's a woman in my class who understands me...
I love wearing my steel toe boots...
My Mother is phenomenal, you have no idea...

That's enough for today...I'm probably missing the biggest part, but there it is...Typical News story. {btw~ Miss Drooke says she is the biggest part... ;P}

Thank you all for sticking with me and Mr. Blue these last few weeks.
You help my Ego! :D

xo

CrowNology

10 comments:

ShannonAnn said...

I'm so glad you have the support of your family, they sound awesome. I'm glad that you are a fighter and a survivor, getting a bit of help is a good thing and 'nothing to get hung about'. I am really quite impressed with you and am always sending good thoughts your way. XO

Andrea said...

Thank you ShannonAnn. SO much! xo

Smashingbird said...

Thanks for sharing this, onwards & upwards hun. x

Liza said...

Hi Andrea,
Sending you a big ol Oliver style hug!
I love your blog. I'm glad you will be taking that trade. MORE WOMEN NEEDED in non traditional trades! Now, go put on your steel toe boots and dance around your living room.
Liza x

Susan said...

xoxoxo Susan & les Gang your father sounds like such a sweeties- my Dad died suddenly when I was barely 16. I miss him more now then ever and wonder what our adult relationship would be like.

Be very, very nice to you & hooray to good things !

P.K said...

Your are amazing, a power line technician, so inspiring. good to know that you have a supportive energy around you. Sending huge waves of goodness in your direction. Take care.

AppaloosaMoon said...

i bet living the power line for a lady is like living in anchorage...menMENmen everywhere!?????? keep us posted! :)

CONGRATS & bravo on the weight loss! WOO HOO!

sunny's smile said...

It made me happy this morning to read of your happiness. Struggles aside, it's the little things and our loved ones that truly matter the most.

Oh, and that 20 pounds, that's Big! Congrats to you, may only good things come your way.

Susan said...

bonjour sweet pea - just checkin' in.

Met a friend at a cafe with loads of books this afternoon and I picked up Latitudes of Melt - by Joan Clark and read in the blurb about the setting- a small Newfoundland fishing community called Drook

xoxo Susan & les Gang

Unknown said...

so glad you decided on your path. Sounds like you have some great people around you!