This Blog is no longer active...
Must Then Lust



I must go to the Doctor today.
I must make some calls today.
I must clean the litter box today!!
I must vacuum today.

lust \ˈləst\
a : pleasure, delight
b : personal inclination : wish


I lust taking photos with my "new" Pentax film camera today.
I lust eating white chocolate cheesecake ice cream {with a ♥} today.
I lust a little secondhand shopping for size 10/12 jeans today.
I lust a thunderstorm to clear away these muggies today.

Thank you so much everyone. Your comments are truly inspirational. Sometimes we can be our worst enemies.

The broken promise was related to my health; luckily/thankfully/happily nothing to do with my old relationship...That's old news, been there too many times, and done it too many times, to go there again!!! :) Shhhh....I am into someone new actually...A little too fresh to share yet...

This collage is what I will actually be wearing today. Except mine are all {under $10} thrifted versions, of course...Though I have the exact camera {with a nicer lens} , sandals, and ring...

What must you do today? What do you lust to do? ;)
xo

CrowNology

9 comments:

P.K said...

Your wardrobe is eerily similar to mine, except I don't have a pentax. I am lusting for a new digital camera. Have a great day!

Andrea said...

P.K.
It seems to be THE wardrobe these days...But I've always worn the same things...Been told to lay off the stripes many a time! Wishing you your lusted! xo

MrsLittleJeans said...

From the look of it you are going to be smashing.. : )

Andrea said...

Mona...Interesting at the very least...XO Thanks so much!

AC Quigley said...

Get the 'must' done quickly and on to enjoy the 'lust'! Oh, and you'll look great while you're doing it - great outfit!
Andrea

siga said...

I must to live a "normal" life in a deadly hot killing place...
I lust to see the fresh green forest under the rain, when the mist floating around is hugging you...

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Love those fashion choices! Today I *must* clean my apartment & go to the post office. But I LUST hmmm. . . maybe meeting new people, treating myself to a little slice of berry pie. :)

ShannonAnn said...

Glad to see you again, looking so fresh and sexy!

Tracy said...

Happy to see you here again, and lookin' good! The attention to detail in this wardrobe collage is fabulous...love those sandals! And great camera to lust after! Today I must clean and shop for food. I lust after a weekend in London to eat pub fish & chips...Happy Days :o)