This Blog is no longer active...

Film Photos!

The good news...
The camera, lens and film {Fuji Super HQ 200 & Fuji Superia X-TRA 400} are perfect!!!

Killing Frames

The bad news...
My photography skills are very rusty! I need to practice manual focus and framing...I need to get some neutral density filters I think. The shutter speed on my Pentax KM only goes to 1000 and with the ability, and the desire, to use a wide aperture {f 1.4} it's too bright much of the time...

So here are a few...
Lobster Party ~ Obviously not for the Lobsters...
Lobster
Claws
The Sides...
What I had...
Para Me...
Hammock + Sun + Mindless Novel = Heaven
Sunshine on my Deck
Fern
Random
Fleurs
I think being stomach sick for so long has made me a little obsessive about food!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I spent the entire time with friends...I even ate {and taste tested various red wines} and did not get sick. It was good. I hope I am on the mend!
xo

CrowNology

8 comments:

Mice Aliling said...

Andrea, these are wonderful!!! I have a couple of Kodak Professional Ultima 100 (color negative films) which are exclusively distributed in the Philippines. let me know if you want them, I could have them shipped over to you.

ShannonAnn said...

Beautiful Andrea! I'm glad you had a fun weekend, it sure looks like you had a feast!

Lori ann said...

beautiful photos andrea, i love how you are experimenting and learning, your an inspiration. and i'm so glad you are feeling better, wonderful news!

my husband who is a professional photographer still only shoots slide film. i love both and use all my old film cameras (i have a pentax k1000!) but i sometimes really love the magnification that digital brings.

keep feeling better!
xo lori

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

Wow, that food looks so delicious. Happy to hear you're feeling better! And gosh, I pretty much love all of the flower pictures you've ever posted, those are alllways my faves. :)

Susan said...

gorgeous + stunning photos
as usual ;-) xo s

MrsLittleJeans said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better...I actually like food pictures more than food itself, so thank you for the feast xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots!!

http://gagazinecantons.blogspot.com/

AC Quigley said...

The photos are really great. I'm trying to learn - but it's a slow process. Glad you're feeling better!
Andrea x