This Blog is no longer active...

I Love Lichens!!!

I love the splashes of colour over the stones of Newfoundland.


I love the little frills all over the forest floor...


And of course, I love the lichens that are created by brilliant Etsians...


Gray Lichen Specimen by the Etsy artist Elin Art.

I love the terrariums made by Bead Style as well. Lichen Love would be perfect for me!


And my very Favourite...


By Ottoman, Lichen for your Wall.
Perfectly composed...Almost as good as the real thing, but less delicate.

2 comments:

ELINtm said...

Thanks Andrea,
I showed this piece at an exhibition recently and lots of people thought it was real!!
It's amazing what can be created with crochet.
Best wishes, Elin :)

Shrink to Fit said...

I like those, too! I didn't know what they were called. Thanks for making me learn something new today!