This Blog is no longer active...

Corner View

This week is Corner View´s one year anniversary! To mark the milestone Jane thought everyone could re-post one of their favorite themes of the past year.Since I've only been participating for the last few weeks I decided to look up some of the old themes...And go with the one that I liked the most...Hmmm....I chose two.

Re-purposed
...
C.V. Re-purposed
I use vintage floral frogs to hold pencils and pens...
Sometimes for their original purpose too.

Books...

C.V. Books
C.V. Books
I inherited a love of books. I love everything about them.
Every flat surface, tables, shelves, floors, stools, in my home is supporting my addiction.
I have hundreds. And hundreds.
Though most are in storage the ones in the photos above are new acquisitions or favourites.
See anything interesting?

Happy Anniversary Corner View!!!

xoxox
♥
More "Corner Views"...Everywhere!

21 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Never have I ever seen a floral frog before!

Angie Muresan said...

Andrea, you have amazing decorating talents. I love how you pile up your books and it looks so artistic.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Love your pen holder! Your blog is lovely.

Brightcetera said...

I ❤ your stacks of books!

My mom gave the 2 small metal piggy bank globes to my unappreciative niece and nephew ... it was heartbreaking to me ... I would've loved to have had them myself. :(

Don said...

Wonderful towers of books!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog! Happy Anniversary!!! You can never have too many books!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Your corners will keep my eyes busy for a long while...love the read and the way those objects have arranged themselves!

xox

Joyce said...

A wonderful post for CV anniversary! xo

Janis said...

Yes, re-purposing is the way to go!

Fugitive Pieces by Anne Michaels is one of my favorites too - have you read her new book? I have not heard any reviews or looked at it yet. I will get to it one day... :^)

Grey Lemon said...

Great repurposing idea! Love it!
It seems you have an incredible collection of camera, wow!

SARO Arabic said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your favorites themes too!

Artsnark said...

fun blog! love the photos

likeschocolate said...

Love all your old cameras. I just bought one that I think is fromt he 1920's maybe earliers. Have a great week.

jane said...

i remember these. how i love your photography:)

Theresa said...

I am glad you have joined CV. And well, books...I can relate :)

Cacahuete_sr said...

I see many interesting books AND vintage cameras :) :)

Line said...

cool camera collection Andrea!!!

P.K said...

Great photos. I have a bit of a book collection as well.
Happy CV Anniversay!

Elizabeth said...

I'm new to your blog through Corner View and don't know how I've missed it this past year! I love your photos of the books -- wow.

Happy Corner View and I look forward to reading more of your blog!

la ninja said...

love that first pic and the floral frog... had missed that one the first time round, so hey.

here I am. better late than never :)

Kari said...

your photos are great and the way you have decorated is way too cool.

very lovely.