This Blog is no longer active...

Goal Check In

Here's an update of my Monthly Goal Meetup goals...


  1. I have been reading about selling on Etsy and set up an account for the day my photos are ready.I'm thinking I should buy something in order to experience the other side of the business. Maybe this from Littleput Books. Something that I'm sure would be useful. Ryan has 10 612 sales! I follow Ryan's blog and she seems like someone I can relate to. The other items in her shop are so nice too...
  2. I have tested several photo styles and am not happy with any of them...So now I have another idea to test out. It involves making a prop, so it will take a little longer to set up. I think it will "The One" though. Fingers crossed.
  3. I may have to set up a temporary studio because the room I'm using may be getting completely renovated this summer. New floors, new walls, new windows, the works! I may have to make do with it as is for now...
Well, It's the middle of the month and my goals are getting done. Yay! By the end of the month and the actual check in I should have 5 gleaming check marks to share.

Maybe a stocked CrowNology shop on Etsy too.

No comments: