This Blog is no longer active...

September Business Goals


It's Business Goal time again at Modish Biz Tips. I had written yesterday about my general life goals for the next 121 days until the New Year. I haven't been thinking in business terms at all for most of the summer but feel that it is time to put my nose to the grindstone.
Jena had mentioned in her post that August got away from her. I think this seems to be the feeling all around. Where has the summer gone? What did I accomplish? Without any actual goals in place I learned to use a jewelers saw, take and edit product shots better, made my light box, began to set up an indoor photo taking corner, finished a few pieces and gathered more items for my shop. So I feel quite good about the things I did. However my main goal, actually opening my Etsy shop, CrowNology, hasn't happened. So that is where I will start...
  1. Do everything to get my CrowNology shop open.
That my friends is the goal of September.
Good Luck with yours and see you next month!

No comments: